E101 BR - ELASTIC SIDED SAFETY BOOT
Our new E101BR has been Engineered & Designed by Passion, developed to deliver our customers optimum performance, light weight construction with the highest standard of safety, superior comfort and durability.
The E101 BR elastic sided boot is built with maximum usability and practicality. Features include Steel Toe Cap, PU/PU Anti-Static outsole as well as a full soft PU Insole.
Comparable to Steel Blue or Blundstone boots.
WORK BASIC SIDE NOTE
This is a great entry boot for anyone on a budget, needing a cheap pair to get them through or for anyone doing work experience / apprenticeships / training.
The TPU outsole is resistant to organic fats and oils, meaning you will get longer life in kitchens and fast foot workplaces. If you are an apprentice/work experience/student, use worexp as a coupon code for an extra discount.
** If you are purchasing elastic sided boots, check with your site or WHSO officer to make sure you can wear elastic sided boots.
Black Cow Rambler Leather
AUD/UK 3 to 14 (7.5 to 10.5)
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Upper made from premium rambler water resistant leather.
• Internal lining made from breathable mesh lining.
• Footbed is made from extremely soft Polyurethane with
• Outsole comprising of premium PU/PU Polyurethane
sturdy, abrasive resistant & flexible.
• Anti-Slip Resistance AS/NZS Standards
2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011 (5.11)
• Triple Stitching .
• Double Sided Elastic.
Black Breathable Mesh Lining has a soft and smooth
texture. Antibacterial properties reduces smell or odour
at the end of a day’s wear.
PU/PU - Is an Injected moulded outsole, PU –
Polyurethane is a sturdy, abrasive resistant and flexible
material. PU provides high performance, is Anti-Static,
slip resistant, oil, organic fat and acid resistant outsole.
Heat resistant to temperatures of up to 130Deg.
Full Polyurethane removable insole, airflow system
technology provides superior comfort.
Heavy Duty Poly Nylon Bonded Thread Stitch with
added Triple Stitching across Vamp and quarter
Anti-Slip Resistance AS/NZS
Standards 2210.3:2009 EN
Our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty starting from the dated sales receipt. The warranty covers manufacturing and workmanship defects.
What is not covered?
• Wear and tear
• Excessive wear, lacerations and worn stitching, Heat damage from excessive exposure (above 130˚)
• Fit related problems, once the footwear has been worn outdoors
• Footwear returned beyond the warranty period.
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
The print size is the biggest value between 150 to 300mm.
Size depends on the garments size and other factors like reflective tape configuration.
Reflective print is the same glass bead material used on reflective tape. In night or low light, the lettering will reflective back to the light source.
Please Note The Following:
- Using reflective lettering does NOT convert a day or non hi-vis garment into a night or day/night hi-vis garment.
- Printing on garments may cause your garment to fall below the allowable visible percentage threshold for hi-vis garments. Please check with your site or safety officier.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.