JB'S LACE UP OUTDOOR BOOT
A heavy duty boot designed to endure tough working environments
• Oxford padded tongue & collar
• TPU/PU Sole Construction
• Pull on tab and reinforced heel
• Removable PU inner sock
• Shock absorbent heel
• Ladder lugs at mid sole
• Toe and heel grip zone
• Broad fit steel top cap
• Cow grain leather upper and inside mesh lining
Click Here to view product details and size information
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
The print size is the biggest value between 150 to 300mm.
Size depends on the garments size and other factors like reflective tape configuration.
Reflective print is the same glass bead material used on reflective tape. In night or low light, the lettering will reflective back to the light source.
Please Note The Following:
- Using reflective lettering does NOT convert a day or non hi-vis garment into a night or day/night hi-vis garment.
- Printing on garments may cause your garment to fall below the allowable visible percentage threshold for hi-vis garments. Please check with your site or safety officier.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.