DETROIT - 6" LACE-UP ZIP SIDE BOOT
Our new Detroit side zip boot has been Engineered & Designed by Passion, developed to deliver our customers optimum performance, light weight construction with the highest standard of safety, superior comfort and durability. The Detroit side zip collar boot is built with maximum usability and practicality. Features include Fibreglass Composite Toe Cap, TPU/PU Anti-Static outsole as well as breathable bamboo lining.
Comparable to Steel Blue or Blundstone boots.
Black - Premium Full Grain Water Resistant Leather
AUD/UK 4 to 14 (7.5 to 10.5)
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Upper premium black full grain water resistant leather
• Internal lining made from 60% Bamboo, Cotton & Polyester Blend.
• Footbed is made from extremely soft Polyurethane with
• Outsole comprising of premium Polyurethane/TPU
Thermoplastic Polyurethane, sturdy, abrasive
resistant & flexible.
• Composite Safety Toe Cap – Premium quality
fibreglass cap, protects toes against impacts of at
least 200 Joules.
• Fibreglass Shank – 100% metal free.
• Poron heel insert – delivering maximum comfort.
• Anti-Slip Resistance AS/NZS Standards
2210.3:2009 EN ISO 20345:2011 (5.11)
• Coil Zip / Button lock system.
• Padded Bellows Tongue.
• TPU – Scuff Cap
COMPOSITE TOE CAP:
Protects toes against impacts of at least 200 Joules. The
fibreglass toe cap weighs less than the conventional steel cap,
protects against transmitting electricity, insulates against cold &
Bamboo fibre has a silky soft and smooth texture. Antibacterial
properties in the fibre reduces smell or odour at the end of a day’s
wear. As a natural based fibre, bamboo is able to “wick” moisture
away from the skin leaving the foot dry and comfortable, even on
Full padded bellows tongue, helps protect from foreign external
materials getting inside your boots.
Is an Injected moulded outsole, TPU, Thermoplastic Polyurethane
is a special type of polyurethane. It’s sturdy, abrasive resistant
and flexible. TPU provides high performance, is Anti-Static, slip
resistant, oil, organic fat and acid resistant outsole. Heat resistant
to temperatures of up to 130Deg.
TPU SCUFF CAP:
Moulded TPU Scuff Cap added for extra toe protection.
Full Polyurethane removable insole, airflow system technology
provides superior comfort. Poron shock absorption system
pad assembled to ball heel for supreme comfort
Heavy Duty Poly Nylon Bonded Thread Stitch
with added Triple Stitching across Vamp
and quarter seams.
Anti-Slip Resistance AS/NZS
Standards 2210.3:2009 EN ISO
Our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty starting from the dated sales receipt. The warranty covers manufacturing and workmanship defects.
What is not covered?
• Wear and tear
• Excessive wear, lacerations and worn stitching, Heat damage from excessive exposure (above 130˚)
• Fit related problems, once the footwear has been worn outdoors
• Footwear returned beyond the warranty period.
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
The print size is the biggest value between 150 to 300mm.
Size depends on the garments size and other factors like reflective tape configuration.
Reflective print is the same glass bead material used on reflective tape. In night or low light, the lettering will reflective back to the light source.
Please Note The Following:
- Using reflective lettering does NOT convert a day or non hi-vis garment into a night or day/night hi-vis garment.
- Printing on garments may cause your garment to fall below the allowable visible percentage threshold for hi-vis garments. Please check with your site or safety officier.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.