BOSS - ELASTIC SIDED SAFETY BOOT
Our new Boss elastic sided boot has been Engineered & Designed by Passion, developed to deliver our customers optimum performance, light weight construction with the highest standard of safety, superior comfort and durability. The Boss slip on boot is built with maximum usability and practicality. Features include Fibreglass Composite Toe Cap, Anti-Static outsole as well as breathable bamboo lining and steel free.
Comparable to Steel Blue or Blundstone boots.
Wheat - Premium Water Resistant Cow Nu Buck Leather
AUD/UK 4 to 14 (7.5 to 10.5)
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
Premium Quality Cow Nu-Buck Leather Upper, Water Resistant.
COMPOSITE TOE CAP:
Protects toes against impacts of at least 200 Joules. The fibreglass toe cap weighs less than the conventional steel cap, protects against transmitting electricity, insulates against cold & hot temperatures.
Bamboo fibre has a silky soft and smooth texture. Antibacterial properties in the fibre reduces smell or odour at the end of a day’s wear. As a natural based fibre, bamboo is able to “wick” moisture away from the skin leaving the foot dry and comfortable, even on hot days.
Is an Injected moulded outsole, TPU, Thermoplastic Polyurethane is a special type of polyurethane. It’s sturdy, abrasive resistant and flexible. TPU provides high performance, is Anti-Static, slip resistant, oil, organic fat and acid resistant outsole. Heat resistant to temperatures of up to 130Deg.
Full Polyurethane removable insole, airflow system technology provides superior comfort. Poron shock absorption system pad assembled to ball heel for supreme comfort.
Heavy Duty Poly Nylon Bonded Thread Stitch with added Triple Stitching across Vamp and quarter seams.
AS/NZS Standards 2210.3:2009
EN ISO 20345:2011 (5.11)
Our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty starting from the dated sales receipt. The warranty covers manufacturing and workmanship defects.
What is not covered?
• Wear and tear
• Excessive wear, lacerations and worn stitching, Heat damage from excessive exposure (above 130˚)
• Fit related problems, once the footwear has been worn outdoors
• Footwear returned beyond the warranty period.
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
The print size is the biggest value between 150 to 300mm.
Size depends on the garments size and other factors like reflective tape configuration.
Reflective print is the same glass bead material used on reflective tape. In night or low light, the lettering will reflective back to the light source.
Please Note The Following:
- Using reflective lettering does NOT convert a day or non hi-vis garment into a night or day/night hi-vis garment.
- Printing on garments may cause your garment to fall below the allowable visible percentage threshold for hi-vis garments. Please check with your site or safety officier.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.