HI-VIS WORK STARTER PACK
Start fresh! This bundle pack is for those starting out or need a quick refresh.
- • 100% Polyester for durability
- • 160gsm micro mesh fabric
- • JB’s Dri™ moisture wicking fabric designed to help keep you cool and dry
- • Complies with Standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection (UPF 50+)
- • Complies with Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day Only
- • Reinforced chest pocket with pen insert
- • Straight hem with side splits
- • Easy care fabric
- • Quick drying
- • Classic Fit
- • 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
- • POCKET BAG: Polyester/Cotton
- • 190gsm double preshrunk drill
- • Complies with standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection (UPF 50+)
- • Two front slant pockets, one front coin pocket, and two back patch pockets
- • Multi-tool side pocket, side cargo pocket with webbing pull, and double mobile phone pocket with Hook-Pile Tape tab
- • Constructed waist with belt loops and YKK zipper
- • 2 needle lap seamed for improved durability
- • All pressure points bar tacked for extra strength and durability
- • Eyelets at crotch
- • Dual Density PU injection sole construcion
- • Black colour is action leather, Wheat colour is suede
- • Fully lined with polyester mesh. Oxford padded tongue, Oxford cushion back
- • Steel toe cap with embossed leather toe cover
- • Triple stitch at inner and outer sides for durability
- • 7 Nickel eyelets
- • YKK nylon zip
- • Toe kick & ladder grip on outer sole, shock absorbing heel
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.