BACK TO WORK HI-VIS BUNDLE PACK
Thie bundle contains the following items:
• 100% Cotton for 100% comfort in a 150gsm double pre-shrunk drill
• Complies with Standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection (UPF 50+)
• Wide back neck yoke with concealed mesh, cooling gusset at underarms
• Complies with Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day and Night
• Two front pockets with button-down flaps and pen insert
• Curved hem with back tail styling
• All pressure points bar tacked for extra strength and durability
• 8/9XL available in Yellow/Navy & Orange/Navy only
- • 100% Cotton for 100% comfort
- • POCKET BAG: Polyester/Cotton
- • 190gsm double pre-shrunk
- • Regular sizing: 67 - 112
- • Stout sizing: 87 - 132
- • Fly Front with Nylon YKK zipper DTM
- • Slant Front Pockets
- • Hidden stash pocket inside pocket bag
- • 3M Tape around knee and ankle joints and on hip pocket
• Order processing times from our manufacturers is between 1 - 3 working days before being ready to ship.
• If you require your garments to be decorated (eg: printed, embroidered, etc), please allow up to 2 weeks before your order is ready to ship. If your order is going to take longer, we will advise you.
Clothing must be inspected before use.
All boots come with a 6 month manufacturers warranty, covering you for faults from production.
This does not cover general wear and tear and user damage.
To request a warranty claim, please click here and fill in the form.
We may contact you requesting further information and photographs.
Once the request has been approved, we will organise a replacement or refund of your item/s.
Due to hygiene and health risks, all boots being returned must be thoroughly cleaned.
No boots will be accepted if they are covered in mud or other contaminants ( This includes in the tread of the boots ).
A cleaning fee of $50.00 inc GST will be charged if the boots returned are dirty.